Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Beauty Lifestyle Fashion Wishlist

With Christmas only a few weeks away, I can help but keep adding things to my seemingly endless wishlist, especially with everyone else's wishlists popping up all over my Bloglovin' feed.  This year, this is what I'm hoping to find under my tree!



The Laura Parka from Oasis is exactly what I need in my wardrobe this winter. I've been on the look out for a grey parka for months, and this fur-lined one is perfect!  And how could I have my eye on a new coat without a pair of boots too? I am loving Miss Selfridge boots lately, and these Annie Black Suede ankle boots are gorgeous.  Even though these Tiffany Gold Bow Earrings are way out of my price range, they are beautiful. I can dream, right?!

As expected, there are quite a few beauty bits and pieces.  I adore my YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in Peach Passion (read my post here), and am dying to try some other shades from the range.  Ultimate Beige looks like a gorgeous nude perfect for everyday wear.  I also adore my Zoeva Rose Gold Eye Brush Set (read my post here), and since it arrived I've been eyeing up the face sets.  I'm fancying the Zoeva Classic Face Set, because I've heard incredible things about the Silk Finish, Luxe Highlight and Luxe Sheer Cheek brushes.  Another product I've heard wonderful things about are the Nars Matte Multiples, and the shade Exumas looks right up my street - I love a peachy pink!  Lastly, I know I'm not the only person lusting over Charlotte Tilbury this Christmas, and the Dolce Vita palette is the most beautiful for the lot in my opinion, how gorgeous is that super shimmery bronze?!

What are you hoping for this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment