Tuesday 3 March 2015

Liz Earle Instant Radiance Collection for Oily/Combination Skin


After bringing Liz Earle's classic Cleanse and Polish back into my skincare routine after Christmas, I've fallen back in love with her skincare.  I can't get enough of the scent!  When I spotted this Instant Radience Collection in John Lewis for £25 I had to snap it up.



The set includes a mini Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser (and muslin cloth), an Instant Boost skin tonic, a Skin Repair light moisturiser for combination/oily skin and the Eyebright soothing eye lotion.

I usually use the Cleanse and Polish after removing my make up with Garnier micellar water to make sure my skin is completely clean.  It is left feeling fresh and smelling pretty impressive.  Then a pop a bit of the skin tonic on a cotton pad and swipe it over my face.  It feels kind of hydrating although it's a liquid, perfect for my oily but dehydrated skin.  Then I massage in a pea-sized amount of the light moisturiser which has the same lovely fresh scent and sinks into my skin quickly.  In the mornings I add a sweep of the eye bright lotion over my eyes on a cotton pad into the mix to wake them up.  It's soothing and cooling on puffy early-morning eyes, although it isn't a lotion - it's a liquid.

I am loving this little set, it's so perfect if you're looking to try out a few Liz Earle products before purchasing the full sized version.

No comments:

Post a Comment