Tuesday 17 June 2014

Urban Decay Lipstick - Streak


Say hello to my new favourite thing ever. This has been my lipstick of choice every single day regardless of where I'm going or what I'm doing; I just can't get enough of it.  I was convinced that I would always be a MAC girl, but this little Urban Decay beauty has completely changed my opinion.


I was making a FeelUnique order and I had so many discount codes that I saved almost £20, so really this lipstick was free (#girllogic). Its from the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick range, they are £15 each and you can grab it here.  I went for the shade Streak after seeing it on Jenny and Amelia, and I definitely made the right choice - it's beautiful.

I adore the packaging, it's heavier than standard plastic packaging that gives it a bit of a luxury feel and it's a seriously glossy gunmetal shade. Streak is quite a bold peachy pink shade without being too bright for daily wear and the shade is unlike anything else I own.  It's super pigmented and pretty long lasting considering how creamy it is.  It isn't at all drying, it actually feels hydrating on the lips and it wears so well, it fades evenly without leaving gross patchy bits on the outside of my lips.  It adds a healthy pop of colour to every make-up look and I can't get enough of it!


Have you tried any of the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks? 

11 comments:

  1. This shade looks gorgeous on you, really tempted to look into these lipsticks now, I had never considered UD for lips before! Also love your girl logic haha, I completely agree!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this line, I had never considered UD either but I adore this lipstick! x

      Delete
  2. It looks like a nice colour on you! I had a sample packet of four colours, but I never really used them 'cos the packet would just stay open... but eventually, I'd like to own a lipstick from this line.

    RIKKI POYNTER
    // RIKKI POYNTER MAKEUP: The Deaf Side of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame, Id love to try a couple of the other shades x

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful colour, the formula sounds wonderful too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I cant get enough of it! x

      Delete
  4. As a self-confessed lipstick fiend, I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even know UD made lipsticks! The finish of this does look gorgeous though, will definitely have to try it out!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew they existed, but I hadn't given them a second change until recently - big mistake! xx

      Delete
  5. Streak is basically what most people buy from the range and UGH, IT IS REALLY PRETTY. Thank goodness I don't wear lipsticks, otherwise I'd be broke from all these MAC + UD offerings. (And lawd, let's not even TALK ABOUT THE PACKAGING)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didnt wear lipstick I'd be SO MUCH richer, I just cant resist! xx

      Delete