Saturday 29 March 2014

NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette

NARS NARSissist Eye Shadow Palette Review Neutral Shades

NARSissist palette - £45

It's official - I'm the luckiest girl ever.  My lovely boyfriend kindly gifted me the NARSissist eye shadow palette for Valentines day back in February!  It's absolutely beautiful and I've loved trying it out and using a load of different colour combinations.


NARS NARSissist Eye Shadow Palette Review Neutral Shades

It's got every neutral shade you could ever wish for, with a real mix of shimmer and matte shades ranging for pale highlights to a matte black.  All of the eye shadows are super pigmented, so finely milled that they blend like a dream and stay put pretty well.  With my trusty Urban Decay Primer Potion I get about 10 hours wear before creasing.  The palette is completely made up of permanent shades, so although the palette is limited edition, you are always able to grab the shades in single format.  I'm so, so grateful to rob for such a perfect present, it's quickly overtaken all of my Naked palettes to become my new favourite!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, bonus points for your boyfriend haha!
    The colours of this shade are so my taste, but I just couldn't justify the spend considering I have splurged on all 4 of the naked palettes ha, and having more nude colours is probably not great for my bank balance ha, so I'm pretty jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right - he's a softie at heart! i only have three of the naked palettes sooooo... okay i didnt need it but its SO BEAUTIFUL xx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous palette - you lucky thing! All of the shades look so wearable and pretty, and it's great that they're permanent shades too so you can repurchase full sizes if you like a particular shade! x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much - i'm the luckiest :)) i know, such a good idea! xx

      Delete