Wednesday 19 February 2014

Apple iPad Mini

Apple Ipad Mini Review
Last Christmas I was lucky enough to be given an iPad mini from my parents, and I've used it non stop for the last two months.  I've had an iPhone for four years now, so I had a pretty good idea of how to use it, but the larger screen makes a lot of the apps much nicer to use.  I've bought a pastel blue case from Etsy (here) which I love - it protects the screen, allows me to stand the iPad vertically or horizontally and looks nice too.


Apple Ipad Mini Review
I love using if for social media - twitter, faceboook and instagram are checked regularly and I love seeing the pictures on a bigger screen than my little iPhone.  I almost always use my iPad to check new blog posts on bloglovin' and reply to comments on my own blog - reading them this way makes it much easier to keep up.  I also love a cheeky scroll through Pinterest and Tumblr every now and again.

Apple Ipad Mini Review
Other than social media, I get loads of use out of the Kindle app, I do have a Kindle but if I'm out and about and don't have it with me, I can always read a few pages on here, or I also love the fact that because it's lit, I can read it at night or early in the morning without turning on a light to wake sleeping beauty (Rob) next to me.  I've become a liiiittle bit addicted to the Sims Freeplay app - I'm forever planting and trying to reach the next level.  I also love catching up with YouTube videos, browsing the internet with the Google Chrome app and Skyping my boyfriend and sister while they're in university.  It's also really useful for keeping on top of online banking with the Natwest app, finding out how long car journeys will take with Google Maps and having all my documents to hand on Sky Drive.

I absolutely love my iPad, and my boyfriend is growing very jealous of it!  I use it all the time, and didn't realise how handy it would be - if you have any app recommendations I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment