Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013

2013 Personal lifestyle round up


It's the last day of 2013, and looking back over the year always reminds me of how lucky I am.  This year has definitely had it's ups and downs; I watched the Bastille day fireworks on my birthday in the south of France, spend the best week in Ibiza with Rob, enjoyed my third and final freshers week, saw some really good acts live, spent lots of time with my friends and family and saw my grandmother again after four years apart.  On the other hand, I've struggled with university, anxiety and the loss of my grandfather.  I'm really looking forward to what's to come in 2014: completing my degree and graduating, finding a job and possibly moving across the country to live with my boyfriend - no more long distance for us!

I hope you had a fantastic 2013, have a brilliant New Year and wish you all the luck in the world for 2014! Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment