Friday 13 September 2013

Portinatx, Ibiza

I've been really lucky this year, and managed to squash two holidays into my summer - one with my family in the South of France back in July, and I've just arrived home from a week in sunny Ibiza with my boyfriend.  We stayed in a beautiful little town called Portinatx and had a relaxing week laying in the sun, bathing in the sea and stuffing ourselves silly with all inclusive food and drink.  If your looking for a quiet, relaxing holiday, I'd definitely recommend Portinatx.  It was the perfect first holiday alone for us - we felt safe, there was no mishaps and we had a wonderful time! Here's a couple of photos from our week in the sun.

Portinatx Ibiza Travel Holiday Summer
 We were lucky enough to watch beautiful sunsets every single evening.



Portinatx Ibiza Travel Holiday Summer
 Portinatx Ibiza Travel Holiday Summer
 I completely recommend renting a pedalo - a fun way to explore where you're staying!

Portinatx Ibiza Travel Holiday Summer
 Dress: Miss Selfridge, Bag: Topshop

Portinatx Ibiza Travel Holiday Summer
Portinatx Ibiza Travel Holiday Summer
 Dress: Topshop, Sandals: Warehouse

Portinatx Ibiza Travel Holiday Summer
 Amazingly delicious cocktails in a little bar near our hotel

We had such a lovely time, and are both pretty sad to be back in the rain and wind! In a couple of days we're both back to our universities, so we have a busy weekend of packing, preparing and goodbyes ahead of us - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment