Monday 19 August 2013

Dior Addict Lipstick in Bow

Dior Addict Pale Pink Glossy Lipstick in Bow Beauty


Ever since I was really young, my grandparents have lived in the South of France, meaning I don't get to see them often.  The packages my gran sends to us have become a bit of a novelty at home - in the past we've had a shower curtain (our shower has a door), a pair of men's boxer shorts (apparently they would make good work-out clothing) and lime green fishnet fingerless gloves (?!).  This time round she sent something sensible in the form of this gorgeous Dior lipstick.

Dior Addict Pale Pink Glossy Lipstick in Bow Beauty

Dior Addict Pale Pink Glossy Lipstick in Bow Beauty

This beautiful lipstick in the shade Bow (467) is a gorgeous pale blue-toned pink. It's very comfortable to wear, thanks to the weightless formula - it feels similar to a lip butter on your lips, moisturising and balmy.  It's really easy to wear and although it isn't particularly long lasting - I usually only get around two hours wear from an application - it's super easy to re-apply.

I'm really enjoying wearing this as an every day lipstick to add a hint of colour to my lips while moisturising them at the same time.  This is my first high-end lipstick and I love the packaging, I feel so posh taking my Dior lipstick out of my bag! As you can tell I'm a bit of a high street make up girl!

Do you own any high-end lipsticks? What do you think of the Dior Addict range?

No comments:

Post a Comment