Thursday 25 July 2013

South Of France Summer Holiday

Honey, I'm hoooome!

After two weeks in the south of France with my family and my boyfriend I'm back in sunny (for once!) south Wales.  We had such a lovely time sunning ourselves, eating delicious food and seeing the sights.  I was lucky enough to spend my birthday there, which is on the same day as the French national holiday, Bastille Day, so I celebrated turning twenty with an amazing firework display by the sea!  We all really enjoyed ourselves, and I'd completely recommend visiting the south of France if you get a chance - my favourite parts are St Tropex, Monaco and Port Grimaud.  Here's a few of our photos from our French fortnight.











After a lovely two weeks, I'm lucky enough to be looking to book a late deal holiday for the start of September with my boyfriend before we go back to university - any recommendations? We don't even know where to start looking!

Have you been on holiday this year? Where did you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment