Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

After reading an endless amount of good reviews of this surf spray, I was really happy to receive it in my Selfridges Summer Beauty Box.  Bumble and Bumble describe it as a salt spray designed to be used on damp or dry hair to add body and texture. 

After trying a number of methods, I find this works best spritzed onto dry hair after styling, and then scrunched into the hair with my hands to ass texture.  I tend to stick to using this on curled/waved hair and I find it keeps a curl in my straight locks pretty well.  To add any texture or hold to my straight, stubborn hair is quite an achievement and this product does it well.  It does leave a noticeable residue in my hair, but its more dry than greasy, and isn't at all visible.
Although I'm really enjoying using this, I don't think I'd purchase it again - it's overpriced for what is essentially salt and water, and there's a number of high street brands offering similar products for much less money.  I've got my eye on the Schwartzkopf got2b beach matte one!
Have you tried any products from Bumble and Bumble? What do you think of salt/surf sprays?

No comments:

Post a Comment