Wednesday 9 January 2013

Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume

Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume Gift Present
Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume Gift Present
 Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume Gift Present
  

Isn't this the most beautiful perfume bottle ever?! I was lucky enough to have the gift set from my lovely boyfriend for Christmas, among a bunch of other gorgeous presents (thanks Rob :)!).  The set included the 50ml eau de parfum, 75ml body lotion and 75ml shower gel.  I love having the gift sets of perfumes, I always keep the moisturisers and shower gels for special occassions so I don't waste them!
As with all Marc Jacobs fragrances, the bottle is adorable, inspried by Marc Jacobs' love of polka dots it is mostly red and black to represent a ladybird.  The perfume itself smells amazing; it has fruity top notes of dragon fruit and red berries, andsettles to a floral scent of orange blossom and jasmine.  As it is an eau de parfum, the fragrance lasts quite a while on the skin, which is prolonged by the use of the shower gel and moisturiser.  The shower gel lathers easily and, as expected, smells beautiful.  The moisturiser is quickly absorbed into my skin, and a little goes a long way, so this bottle will last me a while.
This is a perfect year-round fragrance, a cheery pick-me-up during the dreary winter months, and the fruity-floral scent makes it ideal for spring/summer.  This has quickly become one of my favourite fragrances - I'm always on the look out for a scent with fruity and floral notes, a gorgeous bottle (I'm a sucker for a cute perfume bottle), and serious staying power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment