Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2013! I hope you all had a lovely festive holiday and a happy new year, mine was filled with family, friends and boyfriend, delicious food and too much alcohol - perfect!  I've had a wonderful few weeks home from university, but it's back to Bristol for me on Sunday.  I don't really tend to make resolutions, because I'm so rubbish at sticking to them, but this year I'm having an alcohol-free January for the cancer research Dryathlon, trying to drink more water, and making efforts to eat healthier.  Hopefully I'll be able to carry it on for a while, but knowing me I'll be lucky to get to a few weeks!

Here's my new years eve makeup, sorry about the blurry iPhone photo - I'm having camera issues at the moment!
Makeup Face of the Day New Years Eve
Face
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (1 Light)
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation (51)
Benefit Hoola
17 Miracle Matte Powder
MAC Pinch O Peach
Eyebrows
GOSH Eyebrow Pen
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Naked 2 Palette (Foxy, Half Baked, Chopper)
Naked Palette (Dark Horse)
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara (Carbon Black)
Katy Perry Cool Kitty Eyelashes
Lips
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain (Romantic)
Here a few photos from my New Years Eve in my boyfriend's house with my friends, I wore a New Look maroon lace dress, a TopShop black belt and New Look stocking-look tights.
Have a fantastic 2013!


1 comment: